Let's do great things together.
To request the use of a First Bank Richmond community billboard, please review the following guidelines and complete the sponsorship application:
- Due to the community billboard's location, organizations should be headquartered or represented in Wayne County, Indiana.
- Requests should be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance of the requested month, if possible.
- Organizations applying will be responsible for their own artwork.
- Artwork should not contain materials of any religious or political nature.
- Artwork should include the designation "Billboard Sponsored by First Bank Richmond"
First Bank Richmond will provide the rental space free of charge. The organization will be billed for the poster cost by Porter Advertising. Artwork is to be sent to Porter, through whom the billboard will be printed and installed. Artwork must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to scheduled installation date.
501(c)3 organizations will be given first consideration.